Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Reflections From The Other Side

The other side of the border that is, lol. I think this will follow the standard Random Musings format, but with some random awards thrown in for shits and giggles.

1. Well I now my home office set-up wewt, but not my home theatre yet. Oh where, oh where will it go? Just call it the Earthshaker!

2. Most Over-Played Song of the Year Award goes to...Valhalla by Blind Guardian! Oh man did we go overkill on that song in dorm this year. Thanks to everyone who made this award possible! Runner up goes to every other Blind Guardian song that we listened to!

3. Driving through Saskatchewan by night is far more entertaining than during the day, especially as you realize your night vision is not what it once was.

4. The Award for _______ _____ ___ ____ ____ ___ ____ goes to: Barwein and Rodimus. Keep up the good work!

5. To order the DV-200 or not to order the DV-200. That is indeed the question. Any input would be appreciated.

6. Who wants to go see Children of Bodom and Mastodon in June? I do! Who else?

7. Home is not conducsive to my wanting to play guitar it seems. Apparently I need the ups and down of dorms to inspire me. Or I'm just tired right now.

8. Holy Crap. I have a lot of stuff in my room. Interesting.

9. I'm going to all the concerts I'm interested in next year, even if I have to pay for people to come with me. Please come back Sonata Arctica (although I missed you for a most lovely and worthy cause), Kreator, Napalm Death, Opeth, Arch Enemy and everyone else I forgot.

10. As I looked through my pics I have from throughout the year I realize how much I came to love everyone (even the jerks, j/k) who had an impact on my life this year. You've been great! We've been Rodimus, Goodnight!

11. And so the job hunt begins on Friday. Yay! Blah. It's all the same.

Thanks to everyone who made this year so memorable!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck with the job hunt!!!

Furious Rodimus said...

Thanks. I'm gonna need it.

KungfoSteve said...

you can always sell yourself out for sex and such. I know I would pay for some of that. LoL good luck in any case.

Lauren said...

You two (Steve & Rod) are going to make . . . interesting Pastors.
I can't wait to see it :P