Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Musings of Randomness

1. Sociology is so useless. I'd contend that philosophy has better everyday application.

2. Spring is upon us and I'm stuck inside. Yay!

3. I get to drive home on monday. yay?

4. I have decided that Heavy Metal is a bit of an anomaly within the music community. Metal bands seem to command a loyalty from their fans like no other genre of music. And by loyalty I mean 'The willingness to punch a naysayer, or detractor of one's favourite band, straight in the mouth, and then pee on him." I can use myself as an example. I was at my very first Megadeth concert there were these two guys standing behind me who were slamming Dave and Megadeth something fierce. Let me tell you, if they weren't a combined 4 times my size, and if I wasn't standing front row of the balcony I'd have belted them right in the collective mouth.

5. I like my tiger-pig piggy bank. It is cute.

6. Go Riders!

3 comments:

Heather said...

What is it about Sask. guys and the riders? Once the snow is gone, that is all they start to talk about! :P It is fun though!

neal said...

Well, when you have an area roughly the size of europe and the only mildly professional sports organisation held within is a cfl franchise, you have to be loyal...

I mean who would be able to find regina on a map without the riders?

Lauren said...

I agree . . . sociology should DIE DIE DIE! (and prefferably BEFORE tuesday)