Saturday, April 01, 2006

Random Musings X

1. School is almost done. Yay!, or Nay? Classes Yay, People, Nay (cry).

3. I'm skipping number 2 because it is useless.

4. When performing (singing in particular) in front of a large group of people, your nerves play a huge factor in your pitch. When singing Death Metal, or Thrash this does not matter much. However when attempting to sing clean vox they can clearly play havoc with what you think you know. Curse you nerves!

5. All hail the Christian Metalheads whom I can count on one hand! RP, QM, BP, KK, DM, (oops i lied two hands) HK, but I don't actually know the last two. Maybe KP too, I'm not sure. Gee, you'd think we were underrepresented or something. (LP, maybe?). If i'm wrong sing out and let me know.

6. Blind Guardian needs to do some hymns of something b/c they rule so much.

7. I can't wait to DM for D&D..muhahaha. Killing Will Be My Business...And Business Will Be Good!!! *insert insane guitar solo*

9. Opeth = Kool. Killer Tracks: Face of Melinda, Benighted, Black Rose Immortal. (Yes, I'm aware 9 preceeds 8 here, but it's my blog, so STFU NooB!)

8. "Will My Weary Soul Find Release for a While?
At the Moment of Death I Would Smile"
- And Then There Was Silence - Blind Guardian

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I think math 102 will do you well . . . i think they teach us how to count in it . . . without calculators!

LCP from MJ said...

I was not much of a metalhead until my 'guys' started listening, playing, etc. I guess I am a late convert :)

Furious Rodimus said...

@ Hot Pink: Yay! Counting without convience technology. A waste of time!

@ lcp: Better late than never.