Sunday, April 16, 2006

Insomni-omni-omni-a

1. What on earth is this? I'm tired yet, I cannot sleep. I eat and eat and I cannot sleep. What ill omen does this portend?

2. Why? Why the fuck won't you get of my head?! I burned that bridge, and yet you...you are still here. I won't miss you if you just go away! Take all your baggage with you while you burn at the stake!!! I know I've left your mind, so do me a favour and leave mine!

3. Is this what happens when you realize that you left someone over a year ago, but they still haunt your waking and sleeping mind? DAMN!!!

4. What strength of will I have been granted has been robbed by those poisoned memories.

5. "Extreme Aggressions
My Emotions, twisted by your lies!"
-Extreme Aggression by Kreator

6. RRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

7. "Despite all the piety you've been consuming thus far,
A backstabbing motherfucker to the bone is what you are! [...]

A foot away from you is like a bit closer to heaven,
Then again it's like being needled 24/7!"
Needled 24/7 by Children of Bodom

4 comments:

neal said...

sounds like you need a hug

Heather said...

You need to cheer up Rod! Just try to start fresh. :)

Furious Rodimus said...

@ neal: yea, probably

@Heather: workin' on it

@kanne: i think I'll take that in the spirit of which it was intended

Furious Rodimus said...

Meh, it happens. I think your comments would be easier to swallow if i could figure out if i actually know you from somewhere (and if i do and haven't figured it out yet forgive me. My brain is in no-mans land right now).