Sunday, March 04, 2007

Spark of the Forge III

1. Tammy's birthday is this coming weekend. Yikes! Oh well, now she'll be an old-timer like me. Time to start planning retirement lol. :p

2. Also next weekend is Spring Formal (the 1st Annual, no less.) Therefore that means I will have to keep my flowing locks under some semblance of control. Any maybe wear deoderant. Maybe.

3. Filling out my seminary application form, which is all kinds of crazy. 50 months from now I'll be getting my M.Div and heading off (God-willing of course) to Destination Unknown. 26 months from now I'll be getting my envelope for vicarage.

4. 2 months from now I'll be getting my BA.

5. 9 days from now...MEGADETH...MEGADETH...WITH TAMMY!!! I'm so stoked to hear them live again. I haven't been to a concert in months (Blind Guardian on Nov) and it's time to unleash again. They haven't ever disappointed me live, and I'm sure this time will be no different. In fact I'd better get earplugs before I forget.

6. I quite enjoy my new Children of Bodom DVD. Alexi is one crazy dude that's for sure.

7. I recently finished reading The Way of the Wild Heart by John Eldredge. It's a good book, and there's a couple chapters I'm going to re-read right away here.

2 comments:

AmyTheFreak said...

Ewwwwwwwwww, Rod.
Use deoderant.
Don't be a smelly fool.


And Megadeth in 12 days!
DIO!

Furious Rodimus said...

Hahaha. Oh, deoderant. What a wonderful development for mankind. Because face it we stink without it. Megadeth in 8 days!