Monday, March 26, 2007

Songwriter's Competiton Pics


Thanks to my friend Linda for taking and posting these pics on her Facebook.

It was a fun night playing two of my own songs, one called Wild at Heart and the other called Revelation. i have video too, but I'm having abear of a time getting it compressed so I can email it out to all you guys. So if you have any sweet ideas on how to do that let me know. There's a few more pics that I have on my comp, and Tammy will have some more too, but this should be enough to satiate all of you: my ravenous fans

This is me playing and smiling, which is a rarity.










Me rocking out hard




















"The Third Rule of Thrash metal
is that you have to sing a song
about the book of Revelation
from the Bible" - Me





Me doing my best Dave Mustaine impression

7 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pictures Rod! Hope everything is going well!!

Furious Rodimus said...

hey Heather, things are steaming along pretty well here. How are things out in VanCity?

AmyTheFreak said...

Dang Rod!
You are totally my hero now!
Love the pictures (if you ever need photos done... you know who to call ;) Gotta start marketing my skills somewhere!)

Oh man. I was just in Edmonton this weekend and saw the most gorgeous Jackson Flying V at Mr. Entertainment.

I'm definatly saving up and comming back.

Furious Rodimus said...

Yo, Amy.

Thanks for the compliment.

And was the V the trans-swirl blue Rhoads, or the the black w/red or deeper blue one. I've nearly walked out with the Trans-swirl one b/c it was on for half-price, lol.

AmyTheFreak said...

It was more of the orangish red one. And it's a lot cheeper than the other guitar I want (ahem... Dean Flying V... Dave Mustaine VMNT :D )!

On my trip to Edmonton I had at least three fights about Flying V's with my two friends who think they are discusting. Dang Beatle fans! ;)

Furious Rodimus said...

Hmm, maybe they got a new one in to the store. The new VMNT's are cool, but I still like the ESP ones. I'm not a fan of the v-plate or headstock on the Deans.

And Vs kick-butt

Unknown said...

Looks awesome guy I'll have to find any incriminating photos I may have of you for future blackmail on Entertainment Tonight lol.