Thursday, March 02, 2006

Furious...Rodimus

Gah. So angry, blood-pressure rising, body-temperature increasing, metabolism- off the chart (oh wait that's a good thing).

Have you ever had it where someone has said something to you that normally you would just brush-off and not think twice about it, but the tone in which it delivered just rubbed you completely the wrong way, and settled in to your mind and unfolded itself and its trailer-trash cousins? That's how I'm feeling right now. So frustrated, and angry!!

Normally something like this wouldn't get to me, but for some reason this time it is. Maybe it's b/c the tone reminded me of how a lot of fights with my ex started, and ineveitably ended. I think it's equally frustrating b/c I'm not in a relationship with this person, so to hear that tone was very vexing. And esp. b/c what was said did not jive with my memory of how that situation went down. And that's another thing that makes me mad, the whole sitch went down over 5 months ago, and it was brought back up (by someone else).

This may be the most incoherent rant I've put out in a long time. Have fun deciphering it!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is certainly something i have had some experiences with. I don't think that i can say i know exactly how you feel but, i know it is extremly frustrating, especialy after such a long time of thinking you'd gotten past it all.