Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Extreme Aggression

Gah. Still mad, still furious, and its totally undirected now since i talked about the one thing i knew was buggin me. Now I'm like a walking cluster-bomb of hate. I think the things that are now in my recipie for hate, were probably just little things that I ignored, or made nothing of at the time, and now have become a semi-lethal concoction of anger, frustration and annoyance. So here's the things I can identify that I'm willing to talk about in a semi-public forum.

1. School work. My hatred for it is now complete.

2. I want my shot at the track. (I'm now speaking metaphorically, and if you can't dig that I'll speak leave-aphorically, scram-aphorically, piss-off-aphorically). I learned a lot from my last run. I've had a lot of time in the pits. I've got the engine retuned, and built to a new specification. I'm running a new fuel mixture. I've let air out of the tires for more traction in the rough parts of the track. I've reset the weight balance to help with traction too. The truck this year is definately not last years truck. I'm ready to go, I'm just waiting to find a track with the right bite, and you watch, I'll go down for a full pull this time. No more running out of power and traction at the 3/4 point.

3. I'm not nearly talented enough on the guitar as to allow adequate expression through it.

4. "I forget your name but I want you (want you). And I think it's gone to your head. And I hang on every word you've said, and you know I think it's gone to your head, because I hang on every word you've said!" - Forget Your Name by Gravity Kills

5. Metal does not make people angry. I was angry, and then I found metal. Too bad for you who would believe otherwise.

I'm out of juice. Curse you juice!

No comments: