Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Random Musings VII

Well, after a week of near total seclusion, I have come to the conclusion, that for as many pages of papers I wrote (20+) I have figured next to nothing out that I had hoped to. For those of you keeping track, that's now twice in the last 3/4 months, that I haven't figured out the really important stuff b/c other stuff was getting in the way. But here's some stuff i did figure out.

1. My temper has been very VERY good this year. I've only lost it once (that I recall). Thinking before speaking is a good thing.

2. On the topic of me losing my temper; it has two corresponding anlogies:
i) It is like trying to hand-crank a 572 cubic-inch engine, with summer-weight oil, in -30 degree weather.
ii) It is like trying to start a 572 cubic-inch engine with a killer MSD ignition system, with summer-weight oil in 20 degree weather.

3. The highway is a great place to come up with random musings.

4. Monster Jam this past weekend was cool. I really enjoyed the "Street Warriors" Everyone knows it's called "Tough Trucks." Silly USHRA.

5. Going away from your normal surroundings is a very good thing.

6. Being single isn't so bad. It means I can leave and go places just about whenever I want, and can be friends with as many girls as I want to and not feel guilty.

7. Most things I like are loud, fast, and heavy. My music, and my vehicles both fall into this category. Girls that fall into those categories, I'm usually not a big fan of.

8. Extreme Aggression would make a cool monster truck name. As would Power Thrasher.

9. Titus is an awesome TV show.

10. Grave Digger is the worst thing to have happened to the monster truck world.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have 3 points
1. fords are big piles of crap inn general. if you want a good truck, grow some balls and buy a reliable GM (please)
2. the second rule of fight club is you do not talk about fihgt club
3. .... uhh cya

Furious Rodimus said...

Thanks for your wonderful and insightful comments. I'm glad to see that your sense of humour has fully developed.

Furious Rodimus said...

Oh as well, it is nice to see that your spelling has fully developed as well. How's the grade five reading level treating you?

Lauren said...

You sure you don't like big loud girls?
I was sure that was one of the points you had on your list of "a perfect girl"

or maybe that was my list . . .

Furious Rodimus said...

There are exceptions, I suppose. I don't actually know. It hasn't come up to be completely honest, I'm just inferring.

And why would you like big loud girls?

Anonymous said...

tod, im sorry if i offended you i meant no offence. i passed grade 5 once it was the happiest day of my life. well have a nice day rob.

Lauren said...

Why WOULDN'T i like big loud girls?

:)