Friday, October 28, 2005

Random Musings

Hey All!

Welcome to the inaugural edition of Random Musings!

1. I'm getting pumped up to go back to school. Things are going to be really different, just because of the people who are and are not around, and who will be playing a central part in my life this year. As well I'm just a new dude, I have a whole new attitude: I know what I want, and I know how to get it. First: I want my bosses job, and I'm going to get it by being more social, and more vocal. and just really stepping up to the plate this year. Second: No more fighting with people over their $h*t and issues, and crap. I'm just going to walk away, and be myself, and live my own life, and not get bogged down in the high school garbage.

2. The new Demons & Wizards album rocks my world. Hansi is just showing off on this album, singing the cool lyrics with an outstanding range of emotion, and voice contol. Killer Tracks: Beneath These Waves, Love's Tragedy Asunder, Down Where I Am, Lunar Lament.

No comments: