Friday, October 28, 2005

Mystical Stuff Part Deux

Here's how the typical evening conversation would go if I were a mystical warrior.

Insanely Hot Medieval Babe Wife -"How art thou, my handsome armored warrior husband?"

Handsome Armored Warrior Husband (me) - "I art exhausted my fair lady. I had to smite three dragons, five death knights, a horde of ghouls and two bunnies to get to work today. On top of that my barely-tamed black stallion ran over four peasent children. Thus I had to smite the whole village to avoid paying a fine to the local lord."

Insanely Hot Medieval Babe Wife - "Aww, my poor warrior. Come back to the hay pile so I can give you a massage and you can tell me all about your day."

Handsome Armored Warrior Husband - "You are too kind my fair lady. But I gladly accept your offer."

cue Shcav

I think we can see how that's much better than having a Ferrari.

Furious Rodimus

Fire and Steel in My Heart!

No comments: