Friday, October 28, 2005

Mystical Stuff

Ok, here's some background into my life. I have spent most of my childhood/adolescence/college carrer watching movies, shows, and listening to bands that very people have ever heard of. As a result I'm not exactly up with the mainstream culture. Because quite frankly I think mainstream, especially Top 40 radio (even rock radio)sucks extreme shit.The best part is when people tell me that I'M deprived for not seeing a movie approximately 50 million jerks, wankers, and posers have all seen. Or that this bands is oh so frickin' fantastic because of their 'cred'. Excuse me for wanting to be different once in a blue moon.

I'm sorry but I can't really relate to how hard life must be selling multi-platinum CD's, starring in crappy movies, driving Ferrari's, flying in my own private jet, while scantily clad chicks do everything thing for me.

Yea, I just can't relate to such a rough lifestyle. Not that I can relate to mystical warriors, blind guardians, falling hammers, evil dreams, or dragon forces running around the forest smiting dragons old-school. But frick, at least that would be an entertaining lifestyle.



No comments: