Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Spark of the Forge IV

1. Conquesting is fun. Especially if your Cosby. If you're Rodimus you find it fun as long as you use a pistol.

2. So I have managed to squeeze 300 songs on to my iPod Nano with approx 3oo MB to spare. I have the feeling I'm not going to make 400 songs. Well not if i keep adding Opeth, Dream Theater and Symphony X.

3. All good things come to those who wait. As long as you're waiting proactively.

4. MEGADETH! MEGADETH! Going with Tammy promises to be a lot of fun.

5. Across the seas through sands of time
Knight of the Templar
A charging steed through lands unkind
A Legend Forever

A heart of gold pumps within his metal skin
A noble line he carries on
~ The Accolade by Symphony X

6. Exams start up this week. Lame.

7. So I saw another guitar I want to at least try out. It was a Jackson Randy Rhoads (I forgot to memorize the model) but it was on sale for 799, regular 1300ish. i figured it was better to walk away b/c if I had played it, it was probably coming home with me.

8. I'm quite enjoying my creative writing class. It's cool. Well the room is warm...but ah you get the idea.

9. i should probably be studying.

10. I'll Be There for you, when you walk through the fire
I'll be there for you, when the flames get higher
When nothing fits and nothing seems right
Til the very last breath of my life
I'll be there for you, I'll be there

~ I'll Be There - Megadeth

2 comments:

AmyTheFreak said...

Rodimus!
I hope you have lots of fun at the Megadeth show! I know I will.

(If you didn't know... this is Amy)

Furious Rodimus said...

Hey Amy!

It promises to be a great show! They get better everytime I see them it seems so it'll be amazing! Tammy and I are gonna rip it up on these Albertans! Saskatchewan rockers for the win!