Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reading Week: Isolation: Sunday 18

This is the log of Rodimus. Sunday February 17. 2007.

A tension pervades the hallways. I have barricaded myself in. All I hear in the halls are the screams of men, women and children. But it's only Eric & Steve. I don't know how they are pulling off the screams of the damned...I don't particularily want to know. They argue about pop-tarts and Jazzercize. Their screams are soul-rending. Chocolate S'more is also the best flavour of Pop-Tarts.

My girlfriend is preparing to sortie out to an isolated BC community tomorrow. My prayers go with her. By some supernatural means she has been able to send me a note on each of the days since her departure. It's been two days since she's been gone. So far I've been able to keep it together. Hearing her voice on the phone last night was the boost I needed to keep me going.

It may be time to upgrade the defenses of my sanctuary. If the fighting between Steve and Eric were to escalate it may even infect the university floor. I will be ever vigilant. And by ever vigilant I mean asleep. I wonder what sort of defenses I can fashion out of the pens, paper, electronics and few missile launchers.

Although it may not be the defenses of my room that need preparation. It could be the defenses of my mind and sanity...

For the lies and propganda of my...friends? see

http://thestatutesofsteve.blogspot.com

and

http://muffinsrsweet.blogspot.com

Rodimus Out.
6:38PM

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm glad you got to talk to her, and i'm sure Steve and Eric are too, maybe you will return to sanity for a few hours now... :P

Furious Rodimus said...

Hooray for short-lived sanity.