Monday, February 19, 2007

Isolation: Monday 19

Here follows the log of Rodimus. Monday 19

i've heard rumours of a new high school student. Gilbert or something like that. He's kind of a creep. I can sense his presence in the room below me. It's like a thousand scorpions coleasced together in dissonance. I think he was peering in my window last night. Thank goodness for the bars of the windows. Heaven forbid i decide to try to escape from a fire or something like that. Ive been brooding

The tension continues to rise in dorm. So far my absence from daily life has been ignored...as near as i can figure. I wish Tammy was around, or at least could make contact. The notes however buoy my spirits making this isolation more bearable. For right now through I have to rely on myself. Even now though I feel my sanity begin to crack. Meditation will be required.

Eric and Steve have been quiet lately. The ride to church was near silent. Only the howls of my music breaking through the icy silence. This silence is doing me well. Quelling my spirits and returning to a glass-like lake of serenity.

For more lies and propoganda see

http://muffinsrsweet.blogspot.com

and

http://thestatutesofsteve.blogspot.com

Rodimus Out.

No comments: