Thursday, October 19, 2006

Reflections of my Mood on the Water...

"What I've felt
What I've known
Never shined through what I've shown
Never be
Never see
Won't see what might have been"
- The Unforgiven by Metallica

"Blind my eyes
And I still
Can see through the mist
To the very end
There I'll face
What I fear the most
Blind my eyes
But it all doesn't matter
Right now"
- Carry the Blessed Home by Blind Guardian

"This time there is nothing left for you to take, this is goodbye
Summer is miles and miles way
And no one would ask me to stay
And I should contemplate this change
To ease the pain
And I should step out of the rain
Turn away"
- In My Time of Need by Opeth

"Do not fear for my reason
There's nothing to hide
How bitter your treason
How bitter your lie
Remember the runes
And remember the light
All I ever want
Is to be at your side"
- Skalds & Shadows by Blind Guardian

No comments: