Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Soundtrack of My Life

Here's the tunes that have stuck with me for varying degrees of time, and categorized by blatant movie titles, or other random thoughts that wander into my noggin. Although my memory is short so it may be like "Soundtrack to my Last 6 Months with some longer stuff thrown in there"

Fight Club - For those times I just wanted to rumble.
Take No Prisoners - Megadeth
Crush 'Em - Megadeth
Triple Corpse Hammerblow- Children of Bodom
Daily Combat - Dark Age

Recipe for Hate - For those days I hated everything
I'll Get Even - Megadeth
Recipe for Hate...Warhorse - Megadeth
Liar - Megadeth
Forget Your Name - Gravity Kills
If - Gravity Kills
One - Gravity Kills
Fucking Hostile - Pantera

Step Back from The Man - For when people were just too close for comfort
Zer0 - Dark Age
Needled 24/7 - Children of Bodom
Angels Don't Kill - Children of Bodom
Zero Signal - Fear Factory

I Will Wish Upon a Star - Oh what I wish tonight.
Know Me Strong - Dark Age "If you see me weak, you should know me strong"

It's Kind of like a Love Song - Well sorta.
I'll Be There - Megadeth
Starfire - DragonForce
Portals of Light - Falconer
Losing You - Dream Evil
Always Will Be - HammerFall
Dreamland - HammerFall
Promises - Megadeth
Dreamin' About You - Kick Axe
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

Let's Rock! - Pre-game, Pre-date. Whatever. Let's Rock!
Nothin's Gonna Stand in Our Way - Kick Axe
Hunger - Kick Axe
Make Your Move - Kick Axe
Roughrider Anthem Remix - Frontlyne
Instrumentals (I don't know the real titles) - Gravity Kills
Mortal Kombat Theme - The Immortals
The Clarion Call - Falconer
For Life and Liberty - Falconer
The Prophecy - Dream Evil
H.M.J. - Dream Evil (that stands for Heavy Metal Jesus).

Let's Make Rock! - Muhahaha
Fire (Turning Ring) - Jaded
Burn - Sister Machine Gun
I Like It - Jaded
Fever - Jaded
I Need a Cowboy From Hell - Crucified Barbara
She-Wolf - Megadeth
Slip Inside My Dream - Kick Axe
Mechanix - Megadeth

Songs For My Friends - Try and find you, and if you can't find you. I'm Sorry.
Phoenix Rising - Annihilator
Guardian - Fates Warning
Seize The Day - Demons & Wizards
Valhalla - Blind Guardian
I Thought I Knew It All - Megadeth


Wow this is long. I cry off.

2 comments:

-J said...

A whole Genre of music I haven't even looked into yet. Its kind of strange I recognize the names of most of the groups but not the songs, or where I know the artists from

Furious Rodimus said...

Yea, this is an interesting phenomenon to be sure. Check 'em out though. I can send you links if you like.