Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Dance!

Hey all you all.

What's goin down? Well my guitar came last Thursday..and it has consumed me ever since...until my elbows started swelling causing disconcerting numbness in both my hands. And yes i was doing the proper stretches and such. So I'm taking the day off from it so hopefully the tension and such will go away. And yes I realize that typing isn't really all the much better for me.

And i got my job at the Tunnels. Wewt! So I'm stoked to do that for a couple months before heading back to school . I can't wait. Last year coming up! I'm pumped.

And a Thornely concert on Friday night in Regina. I haven't heard much by them but my buddy is stoked to go, so I'm gonna go check it out.

Hopefully I'll get out to the Riders game Sunday night. I know they got totalled last weekend (all my friends from BC point and laugh) hopefully they won't be nearly so pathetic on defense. But I was impressed by Dominque Dorsey's ability to mkae great punt/kick-off returns. And our new kicker...well McCallum who?

Exciting things I'm looking forward to this summer (and beyond)
1. Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, and Mastodon in Toon Town (somebody come with me!)
2. More guitar jamming.
3. More Riders games
4. Blind Guardian's new CD Aug.28 I believe
5. Dark Age's live DVD
6. Sounds of the Underground Tour Aug 8 (hope I can go)
7. Getting back to dorms, not so much the food.
8. Megadeth's new album October 31!
9. Blind Guardian in Vancouver Nov. 14
10 Megadeth and Gigantour II! (C'mon announce the tour dates already!)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Rod!
We will have to go to a Rider game sometime in July! And... hopefully they do better this weekend!

Astley said...

WHOO HOOO! Yay for happy times! And an even bigger yay for the Riders!

GO RIDERS!

Furious Rodimus said...

Yea, ,we do need to get to one this year, if you can find a gameday that works for you let me know, and we'll figure something out.