Thursday, June 15, 2006

Muhahaha

So, I did it. I took the plunge. I went all the way. I bought my electric guitar (you thought I was talking about something else, you sicko). I can't wait until it arrives. I already have the amplifier. Hell yea! ESP DV-200 Dave Mustaine Signature Flying-V. Uurahh! I can't wait to plug it in and fire it up. Oh we're going to have some fun now. Megadeth songs that sound like Megadeth songs instead of blusey acoustic songs. Muhahaha. i'm stoked beyond all reason.

And for those of you returning to dorm and who enjoy coming back loud and drunk...I have extension cords and will use them...to plug in my amp right outside your hungover asses door. I think I'll come up with a custom tone setting affectionately known as "Banshee". I think that would be sufficiently ear-splitting . For an example of the tone I would call Banshee check out the first 19ish seconds of the Children of Bodom song "Touch Like an Angel of Death". Not very pleasent is it? I like it. It would be sutiably evil.

So I'm still waiting to hear about my job interview from yesterday. Blarg! But I must be off. Catch ya later. Muhahahaha!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Yeah! an electric guitar . . . those things make some pretty funky noises!
lol, ok, in reality i know nothing bout such things . . . but i am happy for you!
good luck with the job interview!

KungfoSteve said...

Awsome! I look forward to hearing you play it. Also good luck on hearing back about the interview thing.

Furious Rodimus said...

Well, The guitar came in , and I got the job, A Sweet two-for-one deal! Rock Heavy My Friends!

Nav said...

I'm so proud:)