Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Snapshot of the Mind

1. I have my first interview for a job tomorrow in town. I'm plenty stoked, and I'm praying it'll go well, so i can start enjoying my summer instead of worrying about money all the time.

2. I found both Dark Age CDs for a low low cost on the interweb. Thank you Century Media!

3. So I picked up Opeth's album Damnation a while ago...and wow, the vocals on that disc are fantastic. So shamelessly...vulnerable. It's quite a departure from my normal mid - high tempo sonic assaults that I enjoy so much. This a very solid album from beginning to end. Beautiful acoustic guitar work, that works so well with the quiet, introspective themes of the album. I give this album 5 tearjearkers out of 5.

4. Honesty = nescessary. But so hard to just stand in and do. Especially when you may take a shot for what you have to say.

5. Metal: A Headbanger's Journey will be released May 23. Wewt! Go and pick up a copy of this fabulous documentary.

6. I'm out of mental go-go juice. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I hope the interview went good! When do you find out if you get it???

Furious Rodimus said...

Actually, I got it. Started today! Wewt!

Lauren said...

May 23rd!! thats when the new Dixie Chicks album will be realeased too!
coincidence?
I think not :)