Friday, September 22, 2006

Why Men Start Death Metal Bands

A list of reasons to start Death Metal Bands:

1. Women.

2. Rick from NAPA. All I wanted was some f***ing help, not a lecture on how I did it wrong. Clearly it was done wrong b/c I'm here again. I hope your flesh is flayed from your bones by rabid angry vampire wolverines crossed with scorpions and wasps. Tr00 Norsk Arysk Blak Metal!! RAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

3. Stupid Edmonton traffic. Why on earth is your stadium is the worst location ever? Who on earth decided on the road system aroudn there? Pagans!

4. The crazy religious puritanical right.

5. The cafeteria suppers! There are more meats than Chicken and Pork in the world. I have heard tell of a magical meat known as BEEF!

6. Stupid internet! Wait, nm it's working. Good work team!

7. RAREREARAEAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!

8. Missed oppurtunities. Gutting out. Choking hard.

3 comments:

KungfoSteve said...

Hehe you know all about choking hard on things dont you. Sinner

Lauren said...

women should always be the number one reason for mans success :)

Furious Rodimus said...

Yes. That is exactly what I was trying to say. Very Insightful.