Thursday, July 27, 2006

Random Musings XII

1. My new job officially kicks butt. I love being a tour guide, and being in front of people. I live for the applause at the end and the looks of terror as my character morphs in a heartbeat from mild-mannered tour guide to mean-spirited Mr. Dawson! Good frickin times!

2. I wrote my first Power Metal riff today. Knights of the Black Rose is well on its way to being my new favourite song to play. "Knights of the Black Rose/In fire and flame we rise/The path of glory we chose/ We come to claim our prize!"

3. The Thrash Metal part of me was wounded and chagrined when I wrote my first power metal riff.

4. people are odd.

5. It has been ridiculously hot outside, good thing i work underground in a clime-controlled environment. If I was a vampire i'd thrive down there.

6. Gigantour 2006! Why hast thou forsaken me! and the Edmonton-area droogies! Why?!

7. Anyone know a lutheran (or even just Christian) drummer from the Edmonton area? Preferably like 20ish with Hard Rock/Metal influences?

8. I <3 My ESP DV-200. It is teh leet roxxorz. Too bad I am teh m3di0c0r3 rokker. Oh well practice makes teh leet roxxorz.

9. Riders! What is up? How do you dominate one week and go docile the next? Get a grip, go dominate all the time! Be like Line 6 Amps and use the slogan 'Domination of the Species!' Gah! being a Riders fan is like being married (or so I'm told)!

10. Can't wait for November, Blind Guardian in Vancouver! wewt!

This is Furious "Preacher by Day. Badass Thrashr by Night!" Rodimus Signing off. Goodnight Canada!

No comments: