Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tagged Eh?

Four Jobs I've Had:
- Bus Boy
- Babysitter
- Worksite labourer
- Rez. Assistant

Four movies I can watch over and over:
- The Transformers: The Movie
- Blind Guardian: Imaginations Through the Looking Glass
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Four Places I Have Lived:
- Weyburn
- Moose Jaw
- Regina
- Edmonton

Four Rockin' TV Shows:
- Corner Gas
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Gundam Wing
- Video on Trial

Four Places I've Vacationed
- Rapid City, South Dakota
- Vancouver
- Winterpeg
- Minot, North Dakota

Four of my Fav. Foods
- Steak
- Potatoes of most varities
- Lasangna
- The Blood of my Enemies

Four Sites I Visit Daily
- Megadeth
- Blind Guardian
- Yahoo
- Seibertron

Four Far Preferred Places
- Iceland
- Wacken
- Wherever the next Blind Guardian concert is
- The Dominican

Bloggers Tagged:
- Bruce
- Neal
- Whoever else wants to

5 comments:

neal said...

you should look to see if people you tagged have already completed one ;)

Furious Rodimus said...

Oops, my bad.

Astley said...

Yeah, but there's only so many people we know with blogs. I had trouble too. Not to mention I've been tagged 3 times!

Lauren said...

Oh Rodney, you never cease to entertain me.
Too bad there wasn't a question about D&D, eh!

Andrew Evans said...

I see you like Video on Trial. I will be a judge on an upcoming episode. It starts March 5th. Papa Roach, Moby, Green Day, D4L, Britney Spears.

Let me know you think.

www.angryandrew.com

Andrew Evans