Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Cool Song Quotes

I'm bored, and don't want to do homework, so here are some random cool song quotes.

"I refuse to be brought down by you!
Praise is far away from what you do!"
- Sixpounder by Children of Bodom

"Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail!"
- Blood & Thunder by Mastodon

"I gave up something I loved
For what I loved even more
And I saved my tears for you
In a vial, and walked away"
- Tears in a Vial by Megadeth

"The load upon my shoulder
Makes me stronger, even bolder"
- Heaven Can Wait by Gamma Ray

And now I'm bored with this too. Laters!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So, i was going to post my thoughts on these lyrics . . . then i thought better of it.
Depending on who reads this, i may get into deep doo-doo :S
maybe ask me again later :)