Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Random Musings V

1. Valentine's Day = Teh suxxorz. Turn up 'In My Darkest Hour' or 'Tears in a Vial' or '1000 Times Goodbye' or 'Trust' or 'Almost Honest' or 'Tornado of Souls' by Megadeth instead.

2. Interesting fact from Gospel of Matthew class: The Old Testament laws were meant to be a way of reconciling people to one another and to God, not for a legalistic condemnation of people.

3. According to D&D, you may not want to call me to slay your dragon. Large ground based creatures on the other hand are right up my alley.

4. I wonder how much trouble I would find myself in if I posted my list of what makes a Perfect Woman. (I do realize this would be impossible. Make me an offer, and we'll haggle, lol).

5. And Then There Was Silence by Blind Guardian, is proving to be a very difficult song to play. In honesty the lead guitar might be easier than the rhythm guitar.

6. Reading Week is nearly upon us. I have atleast 30 pages of papers to write. Oh joy!

7. My hair is getting so long it's awesome. And it's been windy lately to it blows it around all cool like. All I need now are a mic, a monitor, a stage and thousands of screaming fans and I'll be set.

8. "It's all over you evil Chizzler"

6 comments:

Bruce said...

I agree, Valentine's Day is awful - probably the worst "holiday" ever. At least give us the day off so I don't have to spray disinfectant everywhere to get the love out of the air.

Lauren said...

Chances are if you posted your list of "The Perfect Woman" you'd be single for quite a bit longer then presently. It's a pretty intimidating list Rodney!
But is is a very impressive list!

Furious Rodimus said...

You think the list is intimidating? I'll agree it's pretty specific, but I've known more than a few girls who could probably have a good chunk of those qualities. I'm not expecting anyone to have all of them, but i want to be excused from having to meet all of theirs too.

Lauren said...

Well, if you were interested in a girl and she in you, and she somehow got a hold of that list . . . i truly think that she would be intimidated. But, if she knew she met a number of those requirements, then it would not be so intimidating i suppose.
I dunno, i'd have to ask my sister :P
JK!

Heather said...

Wouldn't you want a girl that could surprise you and exceed your expectations of what a "perfect" girl would be. If she knew of a list, then she might limit herself to only that list and you would never know how amazing she could really be, Rod :).

Furious Rodimus said...

@ Heather. You speak true. Good point!