Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Wewt!

Wewt!

So yea. Guess who's not single anymore? That's right! Me! Yea, it's basically awesome. And so is Tammy. It's great, stupendous, and whole bunch of other positive adjectives I can't think of right now! I can say this though. The wait was worth it. Very much so. Yea... *contented sigh and a silly smile* Words fail me at this point. So adios! Thanks to everyone who's been supporting us!

"I think I've got myself in deep
With an angel from above"
~ The One by Annihilator

6 comments:

LCP from MJ said...

Congrats bud!

Lauren said...

You two are too cute... everytime you are mentioned in her presence- she shines! Similarily, everytime we even begin to mention her to you, you turn beet red and shine as well...
Talk about cloud 9! AWWWW
P.S. Rod and Tammy, sitting in a tree...?! (don't fall out, eh!)

Furious Rodimus said...

I turn red? Really? Interesting. As lond as we're both shining! WE'll do our best so that we're securely fastened to the tree, lol.

4:49 PM

Heather said...

Congrats Rod! You really deserve and sweet and wonderful girl! I am sooo happy for you!

Unknown said...

Gratz guy

Furious Rodimus said...

Thanks Heather and Perry